view more of my work at www.artbykathymichels.com

for commission information or purchases please email me at
artbykathymichels@yahoo.com




Saturday, February 16, 2013

Featured Speaker at Hershey Art Association



I was invited to speak at the Hershey Area Art Association this past Tuesday night.  It was a wonderful experience.  My program was titled "Living with Lupus and Healing Through Art".  I am extremely photosensitive and as you can see the fluorescent lights are taking a toll on my face (and nose).  It was a large group and after the program I had a chance to talk to so many wonderful people.  I have received some amazing emails as well.  It was my hope to inspire people to paint more and live life to the fullest.  As artists we should also encourage others to be creative, especially those facing any kind of adversity in their life.     

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I am sure you achieved your goal to inspire others; you are such a wonderful role model. What a beautiful job you do with your paintings and your life. Congratulations on your "Sugar and Spice" painting.

    ReplyDelete